Tube Rings 140mm ID
140mm ID Orion Telescope Tube Rings
- Set of two cast-aluminum telescope tube rings with quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining
- Inside tube ring diameter is 140mm, use with telescope optical tubes up to 140mm in outer diameter
- Sold in sets of two rings
- Mounting bolts and washers are included
- One ring has 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter; the other has threaded 1/4"-20 hole
Orion's cast-aluminum tube ring set features quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining. Designed for use with Orion telescope mounts, they fit some other brands of mounts as well. One of the two rings in the set has a 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter on it, the other has a threaded 1/4"-20 hole. The piggyback camera adapter can be removed for mounting an adapter plate for a guide scope on top of the tube rings. For use with SkyView Pro or Atlas telescope mounts, you will also need a dovetail mounting plate.
Set of two rings includes mounting bolts and washers. Inside diameter (ID) is listed. Choose the size that matches the outside diameter of your telescope tube.